Monday, September 26, 2011

Lee Ufan - Guggenheim Exhibition

These are the types of artworks that I enjoyed the most from Lee Ufan's exhibition, when I first saw them I wanted to jump on top of them because it looked very puffy to me, I wanted to hug them because I like everything that has the cotton material inside, such as the stuffed animals, these artworks also made me feel like if I was in the clouds. It's was very interesting to see how creative Lee Ufan is, he shows how the different forces from the lighest object to the heaviest object can come together in one and become the most wonderful artwork, for example how Ufan kept the stone made it stood there without making it fall down through the cotton on the first picture. Another example like the cube were the steel walls are pressing against the cotton like making it feel as if someone was pushing it towards the center. I had a wonderful experience in the museum and I really enjoyed Lee Ufan's artwork.


1 comment: