Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Egg Painting

The first thing I painted was the eggs, then I put them in a small bowl on top of a table. Since I had to include something Contemporary I made the table cloth look abstract to give my painting a nice effect. At first, when you see my painting you might think the window isn't proportional to the table, but I made the eggs to make them look as if they were closer to the viewer and the window to make it look further for the viewer. I only added color to the paintings in the background, one is a flowerpot and the other one is my name with a red heart behind it with 3 colored dots in the left and right corners. I wanted to add something of my own and that I like to do a lot and that is making stylish letters so that's why I made it. I also added clouds, birds, a house and a building to make my painting look more interesting. I took painting classes before in my old high school, but I always had a weakness with darks and lights on a painting so I tried my best to give some shading on the eggs.

1 comment: