Saturday, September 17, 2011

9/11 Exhibition experience - Leila Velasco

My experience on the 9/11 exhibition was very pleasing because I was able to enjoy most of the artwork. This was my favorite picture because it looks very real, it almost look as if the person just took the picture and then just pasted it on the canvas.  Out of all the many years I went to art exhibitions I had never seen such great artwork like this one, the person who did this work must have been very good with the exact colors, shades and everything to make it as realistic as it looks. It reminded me of this artwork I saw once were the artist painted a ladies' ankle on top of this stair step and at first it looked like the person painted it with a brush but if you look closely on the canvas the artist painted it looked as if that artist used its own fingertips so that's what impress me the most because it looked very detailed and same as the 9/11 picture the more detailed it looks the better the viewer enjoys the picture because is very realistic. I really liked all the artwork but this one was the best one I saw. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment